Shoe style can be based on a variety of things depending on the person’s preference in footwear. Shoe style is a wearable art. When style is worn for fashion it express a person subject to beauty and confidence.
An exact pair of shoes can have two different shoe style effects. Let’s take a pair of pretty high heel pumps; one woman will wear them every day as casual footwear. Another woman wears high heel sparely will wear the same pair of pretty high heel pumps for just a one-time special day or night out. Both women can feel beautiful and confident wearing the same shoe style.
Shoe Style from Preference to Passion:
- There are so many famous Shoe Designer‘s and not so famous who designs beautiful shoe for all occasion. A person who has a collection of shoes from a famous designer has a connection to high-end shoe fashion. Here is an example of studded pumps from two designers similar only by shoe category. Each design has a visual magnitude
- A favorite maybe a Shoe Brand depending on footwear needs. A shoe brand can be reliable to find trendy fashionable shoes or health comfort shoes. Shoe brand makes it easy to find shoes for work or play.
- Fashion House Brand has a broad line of fashion of clothes, accessories and shoes. Every coming season the fashionista looks to see what is the upcoming trend.
- Multiple styles come in different shoe types a sandals, pumps, boots are just some examples.
A penny loafer is a type of shoe known for its low heel and comfort, a person may prefer a dressy penny loafer style vs. a casual penny loafer.
- Heels to toe shoe parts depends on the person wants and needs for a shoe to be complete for comfort and fashion, the search can go from the shape of the toe, heels height, type of heel and etcetera.
- Shoe color is a statement of what completes a fashionable look whether it is a subtle color for a job interview or a splash of color for a fun event. Shoe color will express a person comfort zone from the basic black or white to the choice of multiple colors.
Shop Online Tips:
- Whether style is to look and feel comfortable, be different or always looking trendy, comfort is sometime overlooked when purchasing a pair of shoes.
- Comfort doesn’t necessarily mean giving up your sense of style it just means getting the correct shoe size to enjoy wearing those next pair of shoes purchased online.
- Make a list of what you like your next pair of shoes to look like from designer or brand, type of shoe, shoe parts and color.
- Check out Pinterest for more ideas or click here for shopping and HAVE FUN!